August 31, 2013 – Craig Cobb talks with Carolyn from Leith, North Dakota where he has purchased property in the hope of encouraging a community of similar-minded White men and women. North Dakota is in something of an economic “boom” because of the shale oil deposits discovered in it’s northwest portion. Some topics discussed:
- The mainstream media, from AP/Huff Post to CNN (coming) to the New York Times, have been beating a path to his door to get a story with which to scare the public;
- Conflicting belief systems between Leith locals and newcomers is an issue – like saying you’re going to fly swastika flags;
- Craig has purchased his own home and a dozen lots for about $8,600;
- The employment opportunities appear to be solid and extend pretty far into the future;
- Jobs are available but rents in the same area as the jobs are prohibitive, so living some driving distance away is probably necessary;
- It remains to be seen whether Whites want to live together under such arrangements;
- Calls taken from John King and Glenn Miller.